Monday, January 26, 2015

building with cups!

I am mentoring a "fun with science" 6-8 year-old class at our co-op on Wednesdays.  Last week we had a "builders" day, and one of the building/engineering activities I had was stacking cups.  I picked them up at the dollar store.  My boys had a lot of fun with them at home....

See this picture, he was holding him back from knocking them down until I took the picture!

IMG_7702

 I think the kids in the class came up with some pretty great towers.

image

I loved how one girl did it this way, inverting the cups.

image

Then she did rows of colors in a pattern.

image

 I am amazed at how much fun kids had building with some colorful cups.  I even liked doing it!

Desiree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...