Sunday, October 9, 2016

52 lists--my daily routine (week 40)

It probably comes as no surprise that I haven't done a 52 lists posts in several weeks. But, I think it would be nice to make it these last 12 weeks! I'm going to try to remember to do it every week just to see if I can do it, and Sunday will hopefully be the day!

Ok, onto the list...

This week is my daily routine. I am just going to list things I like to include in my daily routine. No two days are alike, and I usually don't follow a time schedule unless we have something to be at a certain time on a certain day.

am:
  • Take April to seminary
  • Read scriptures
  • Shower
  • Morning meeting to start school
  • Mid-morning snack
  • Finish up school
  • Lunch
  • Quiet time
pm:

  • Exercise
  • Chores
  • Lessons or classes (most of them happen in the afternoon)
  • Dinner
  • Family time
  •  Bedtime for kids at 8
  • Me time: Blogging, or TV/show watching with hubby or April, or reading
  • Bedtime for me sometime later
This is an ideal day at home, and of course very basic in detail. I think it would sometimes be nice to have a more specific plan each day, but really that's not me. I am a more go with the flow kind of person. Some days we end up spending more time doing chores or life skills because it is necessary. Some days we end up out all day because of errands that need to be taken care of before classes or lessons. I guess that's about it! It looks like next week is a make up list. That's great for me!


52 lists with Chasing Slow

4 comments:

  1. I love that exercise is part of your daily schedule. I really need to put that on mine so that I'll get better about exercising myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beauty of the "ideal day at home".... my home says, "what's that?" --hehe! Looks like a great day. I do hope that you will continue to join us for the remaining weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going with the flow works, too!! I've been trying to get a walk in every day...it's not going all that well. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have definitely become a go with the flow kind of family. We realized we just had to because it's the only thing that works!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...