Tuesday, February 25, 2020

My 52 lists project: List 6

List 6: List the ways you love to have fun

Untitled

I have missed the 52 lists blogging that I used to do. The gal that hosted it is no longer doing it, but I really wanted to get back into it. Last December, I was wandering through Target doing some Christmas shopping and saw a book version on the bookshelf. It reminded me how much I loved making the lists! I made it a point to get one of those books soon. I added it to my wishlist on Amazon, hoping it might show up on Christmas day. It didn't, but that's okay because I decided to use some Christmas cash from Mike's grandmother to purchase it on my own! So, I bought the original 52 lists project, but there are others such as this Happiness version (which is the one I saw at the store originally).

Now I want to share my lists again on the blog!

I am starting a bit late, but I want to start where I am because trying to go back and do the past 5 weeks previous would be too much at once. So, here we are. List 6. The ways I love to have fun:
  •  Bowling
  • Playing games
  • Watch a movie
  • Go on a hike
  • Go on a boat
  • Play sports (some)
  • Cooking (for fun)
  • Go to festivals
  • Go to a party
  • Color or art
  • Do a puzzle
  • Visiting the beach
  • Swimming
  • Girls night
  • Exploring nature
  • Decorating for a holiday
  • Playing in the snow
  • Going to a concert
  • Mom's night (visiting with other moms)
  • Disneyland
  • Legoland
  • Mini golf
  • Building Legos
  • Crafts
  • Creating new things
  • Music (listening, creating, learning)
  • Puzzle books
  • Reading
  • Taking pictures/photography
  • Learning
  • Celebrating (holidays, birthdays, people, places)
This was a really easy list. Now if only I could do more of these things I love more often! Maybe I'd be having more fun in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...