Here we are! In the home stretch with the letter X. Just 2 more letters and a wrap-up post after that and we're done. I have really enjoyed this series, but I will be glad to build whatever I want after this is all done. This week I built a xylophone, and my co-host Chareen is sharing about the X-Factor in Your Homeschool.
Desiree @ Our Homeschool Notebook: All of my current ABC posts
Chareen @ Every Bed of Roses: X is for X-Factor in Your Homeschool
- Your post must be family-friendly. We have the right to remove any posts that are inappropriate.
- When linking up you agree to give us permission to share your post or a photo in any future blog posts and social media shares.
- Please link back to the host or co-hosts blog, and use the image if you want.
- If you can, check out a few other posts in the link-up and leave some comment love.
- Please, make sure your posts relate to the alphabet or blogging through the alphabet in some way. Evergreen content (past posts that relate) is also welcome.
- The link-up will be available for one week for each letter. The Linky party is scheduled to go live at 2pm every Wednesday.
- Last of all, have fun. If you can’t join for one week, don’t stress. Just join next time, and enjoy!