Some weeks just don't go as planned. I had hoped to have this post all written up before our trip, but alas here I am writing this early in the morning at Great Wolf Lodge. I even brought the LEGOs for this week here to finish building them, which was totally fun, by the way.
Some featured posts from last wee's letter I link-up:
- Insects at the Beach from A Net in Time
- Ives ~ Composer ABCs from At Home: Where Life Happens
- Homeschooling Tips from A to Z from Homeschooling Highway
- Last week's Link-up: Letter I, stop by if you missed these ones!
|Building this week's set at the Lodge was fun!|
|The Jeep is coming along nicely! Such fun details.|
|The Baryonyx dinosaur and jungle scene with treasure|
|A close up of the treasure. It's hidden kinda behind and under the green stuff. Just push the green LEGO button and the greenery opens up.|
|The Jeep and Trailer|
|The details inside the trailer. There's a bed, and a desk with a computer.|
|I really love the Jurassic Jeep|
|The minifigs that come in the set|
|From the classic transparent blocks set.|
|My friend's puzzle that I just started working on.|
|Still a long way to go!|
That's about it for the letter J! Thanks for reading/looking at all of our builds this week.
- Your post must be family-friendly. We have the right to remove any posts that are inappropriate.
- When linking up you agree to give us permission to share your post or a photo in any future blog posts and social media shares.
- Please link back to the host or co-hosts blog, and use the image if you want.
- If you can, check out a few other posts in the link-up and leave some comment love.
- Please, make sure your posts relate to the alphabet or blogging through the alphabet in some way. Evergreen content (past posts that relate) is also welcome.
- The link-up will be available for one week for each letter.
- Last of all, have fun. If you can’t join for one week, don’t stress. Just join next time, and enjoy!