So here it is, list week 4. I missed week 2 and 3, but maybe I'll make those up sometime later. I like to make a list of goals around the new year, so a lot of these are from that list. Some have been on my dream list for a very long time, and might just remain there. But, I may eventually come to a point where I can take baby steps to start in that direction!
I'm sure I could make this quite an extensive list, but this is my current (as of today) stuff I'd love to be better at or do.
My list of goals and dreams:
I am linking this up with Chasing slow's 52 lists blog style.
- Find ways to better my health more naturally
- Move to a new house
- Take some classes for me (and/or finish my college education)
- Learn to crochet
- Make a quilt for my husband
- Sew more
- Paint some walls in my house
- More home improvement projects
- Exercise on a daily basis, and want to
- Be a better blogger/writer
- Own a little business
- Be a better friend
- Serve/give more to everyone
- Nurture my marriage
- Be a better meal planner
- Read more books
- Read aloud to the children more
- Change my blog look to something more classy
- Bake more
- Get out and hike with my family more
- Be more consistent!
- Make more time for what's important