Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Wordless Wednesday: A day at OMSI

Instead of our usual co-op classes today we went to OMSI for a field trip day. I didn't take many pictures, but these are a few I captured.

image
Alex loved watching the balls fall, and we had a good discussion about where most of the balls would land.


image
I was surprised to see him reading about this. They find something new every time to explore.


image
I was watching him and noticed he was putting the numbers in order. Not necessarily the point of this particular puzzle, but it works!

image

 It was a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...