We started his birthday celebration at Red Robin for lunch. He just couldn't wait to have his special birthday Sundae.
Look at that smile! He loves this tradition.
He sure loves his big sister! I also love that I could get the YUMMM in the background....
On his actual birthday, December 30, we had a fun paw patrol party. He invited a few friends over as well as Grandma and Grandpa Winz.
The kids all played different board games, and I had one party game called "find the badge" (click on the link to get the printable for that game).
He was super shy about blowing out his candles. I'm not sure why. He didn't want to blow them out right away. I thought teebs (the boy next to him) was going to have to help him out because he sure wanted to!
He eventually got up his courage to just BLOW!
Opening all his special presents. His friends sure made him feel special. He even said they were all his favorite.
This is my absolute favorite picture of the whole party. April was the favorite book reader of the day. Elephant and Piggie books are the best.
It was Aaron's idea to get a picture of all the kids, so he snapped this pic of everyone at the party.
I had a cupcake success! I decorated these the morning of his party, and they came out perfect for the short time I had. The frosting even came out really great. I usually can't get my frosting just right like that, but it did!
Here are his birthday questions:
- Favorite color? Yellow and Blue
- Favorite toy? RC car from Grandma and Grandpa
- Favorite stuffed animal? Marshall from Paw Patrol
- Favorite thing to sleep with? His first answer was Mommy, but he usually wants Daddy at bedtime.
- Favorite fruit? Apples
- Favorite cereal? "Frosting flakes"
- Favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Pancakes
- Favorite thing to eat for lunch? Pizza
- Favorite dessert? Candy canes and cookies
- Favorite drink? Apple juice
- What do you want to eat for your birthday dinner? Cake and Pizza
- Favorite animal? tiger
- Favorite book? Winnie the Pooh
- Favorite song? ex's and oh's (there is a funny story about this being his favorite song because it's not really the best song but he likes the beat and the fact that it says "best baby")
- Favorite game? Sorry
- Favorite TV show? Thomas the train
- Favorite movie? Go go Thomas
- What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play soccer
- Who is your best friend? Aaron
- What do you want to be when you grow up? Fly a remote control airplane by myself.