Saturday, January 30, 2016

52 lists--current and future goals/dreams

dreamsandgoals



So here it is, list week 4. I missed week 2 and 3, but maybe I'll make those up sometime later. I like to make a list of goals around the new year, so a lot of these are from that list. Some have been on my dream list for a very long time, and might just remain there. But, I may eventually come to a point where I can take baby steps to start in that direction!

I'm sure I could make this quite an extensive list, but this is my current (as of today) stuff I'd love to be better at or do.

My list of goals and dreams:

  • Find ways to better my health more naturally
  • Move to a new house
  • Take some classes for me (and/or finish my college education)
  • Learn to crochet
  • Make a quilt for my husband
  • Sew more
  • Paint some walls in my house
  • More home improvement projects
  • Exercise on a daily basis, and want to
  • Be a better blogger/writer
  • Own a little business
  • Be a better friend
  • Serve/give more to everyone
  • Nurture my marriage
  • Be a better meal planner
  • Read more books
  • Read aloud to the children more
  • Change my blog look to something more classy
  •  Bake more
  • Get out and hike with my family more
  • Be more consistent!
  • Make more time for what's important
I am linking this up with Chasing slow's 52 lists blog style.
52 lists with Chasing Slow


2 comments:

  1. Oh, I like your list to include such important goals -- love the read aloud more, too! Thanks for linking up :) By the way, if you need any help with your blog, I used to dabble in blog design and I'd be willing to try and help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got a great list of goals there!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...