Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Some new books and words

 I just love books. Especially new books that are delivered right to my door! These are the ones from my latest "school books" order.

First up is What Are Castles and Knights? by Sarah Fabiny. These what, who, where books are packed full of great information and they aren't dry. I love to use these as a resource for topics that we are learning about and for reading time.

Untitled

 Next up is a magnetic poetry kit in hopes that I can get my kids to make some poetry for poetry month. And to help them with writing and getting them excited about words. This will be our second kit. I wanted to add to the current one we already have.

Untitled
Untitled
It was fun getting all the words laid out on the magnetic board.

 This next one is a History book with 21 Activities, World War 2 for Kids by Richard Panchyk. I am hoping to start collecting this series of books with activities. Another great resource for our school time.

Untitled
 

 I'm super excited about this next book. It's a Pre-Algebra Doodle Notebook by Math Giraffe. I almost want to do it myself! Aric will work on this one for some of his math time.

Untitled

Last, but not least, 2 new Brain Games books from The Thinking Tree journals. I got these for both boys to work on while I work on mine. I love the covers and the content!

Untitled

What fun books have you ordered lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...