Friday, June 17, 2022

Field Trip Friday: Alpaca farm

 We had the opportunity to visit an alpaca farm back in March 2022. We learned a ton of new things about alpacas and their wool. I don't remember a lot of details, but it was super interesting.

Untitled

If you ever have the opportunity to learn about alpacas, do it! They have some fun personalities!

Untitled

Makes me almost want to raise one myself. I never knew how useful their wool is, and how cute they are.

Untitled

They are friendly, but they can also have their moments/streaks of mean.

Untitled

All the kids enjoyed feeding them. Except for mine. None of mine wanted to put their hands near their mouths. I didn't either. Maybe I should have, but I enjoyed looking at them and keeping my distance.

Untitled

Even the babies loved seeing us! These were no small creatures.

We really learned a lot and enjoyed visiting the alpaca farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...