Monday, February 27, 2023

Monday's Hike: Mt. Tabor, Portland, OR

We were in for a surprise today! Actually, I wasn't completely surprised, but I didn't realize that Portland was still so covered in snow. At least Mt. Tabor was. Most of the streets were clear, but our destination for our hike today was still covered in a lot of white. The gate to drive into the park was even closed. It was a fun walk. I do enjoy walking in snow. Especially when it's just a 40ish minute drive away!

Untitled

There were some glimpses of blue sky during the walk...

Untitled 

But also, lots of clouds, and even some rain...

Untitled 

Even the sun popped out a few times.

Untitled

At the end Alex asked for a Shamrock shake at McDonald's. I agreed, it was a well deserved treat at the end of our adventure.

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...