Monday, December 25, 2023

A Christmas Carol

booksharing

I realized this year that we have never really read A Christmas Carol. I haven't even really read it. I've watched several versions since I was a kid, but never picked up the book.  So, we changed that this year and I obtained a few copies through various sources to see which I would like to own. I wanted to have an illustrated version for the kids so I decided on this one that is illustrated by Yelena Bryksenkova.

Untitled 

Now we have one! We are still making our way through it and loving it so far.

Untitled

Do you read this at Christmas time?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...