Sunday, May 10, 2015

Weekly wrap-up: Krispy Kreme

It has been a while, yes I know.  Sometimes life just throws things our way and we have to stop and focus on the most important things for a while, and that is pretty much where I have been the last few months. But, I am here now, and that's good, right? 

I only got a few pictures of things. We had some fun on Star Wars day (May the 4th).  We painted yodas as you can see in this photo.

image

A few other Star Wars themed things we had are Star Wars Guess who, and a few Star Wars books.  I printed up some pages that included Star Wars Sudoku.

image

We went to OMSI this week.  It was fun to walk through the maze exhibit again, especially because it was less busy.  We got to explore more!

This maze is following the string and trying to weave your way through. pretty fun!

image

I even found these finger mazes intriguing.

image

The water was a hit on this day as always.  I love this place when it is not very busy.

image

On Friday morning we were down in Keizer at Dutch Bros. selling Krispy kreme donuts for a fundraiser for our co-op LIFE academy.  We all had a lot of fun doing that.


Alex really got into it.  Actually all the kids did.  I wish I would have gotten a picture of the 3 teen girls doing dances out there on the sidewalk.

image We had 40 boxes to sell.  We sold 13 during our 2 hour shift.  The family after us was there for an hour and they sold the rest!  I don't know what they did differently, but that's impressive!

image 
Other news of the week...

~April has her first official job, a newspaper route!  She starts this week, and she got a really great route that is close to our house.

I'm glad to be done with another week, now onto the next!

Happy Homeschooling!
Desiree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...