Tuesday, April 30, 2019

J is for Jelly Belly Factory

*This trip to Jelly Belly Factory took place in November 2015*

I am very behind on my field trips! I haven't posted since the letter F, so I will get those letters that I missed up eventually. This week is J, and I had a really hard time coming up with something that we could do currently. But this trip we took to the Jelly Belly factory back in 2015 fits perfectly. I can't believe this was almost 4 years ago. Seems like we just went.

I must have used my camera phone which at the time wasn't very good. I don't know why. I do remember that we had a sick kid, but we weren't sure how sick yet. He just started not feeling well. I might have been a little stressed and probably didn't want to take my big camera around. It was still a fun trip though.

Going to the Jelly Belly factory was a side trip and halfway stopping point during our trip down to Southern California for Thanksgiving, on the way home. We did have to divert off the Interstate 5 path, so it added a few hours to our trip home. It was worth the extra drive though. The kids really enjoyed it.

image

The whole place has jelly beans everywhere! It was pretty busy the day we went. I can't remember what day it was. It might have been a Saturday. We immediately got in line for the tour.

image

Giant jelly beans floating above. Awesome.

image

There were so many pictures made of Jelly Belly beans. It was fun to walk through the exhibits and see the creations. The kids all got hats. The kid missing from this picture (Aric) is the one that wasn't feeling well. Look how young these guys look!

image

One of the pictures up a little closer. I don't know why I didn't get the whole display in the picture?

image

They got some free jelly beans in their hat at the end of the tour. Yumm!

imageimage

 And, of course, we had to buy some to take home!

image

That concludes our letter J field trip for this week! I am linkng this up with abc blogging through the alphabet.

abcblogging

3 comments:

  1. We've been to this factory several times and find the adventure fun and super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! I want to go! I love jelly belly's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a neat idea...didn't even know they had a factory one could tour.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...