Monday, September 18, 2023

New Curriculum!

booksharing 

We have a lot of new curriculum coming in for the new school year so I thought it only fitting to feature some of our new books and curriculum for the school year. I do have a full post of everything coming soon (still waiting on everything).

As I was going through and organizing some of Alex's new (7th grade) curriculum books I got most excited about this one today: Intro to Filmmaking from Filmschool for teens. This one looks so fun. We used a different course by this same vendor last year, and that one was good so I had no worries about getting another course from them. We actually got 2 this year (my 9th grader is doing another one this year too, YouTube for teens).

Untitled 

A glimpse of the table of contents for some of the topics he'll be studying...

Untitled

He gets to watch some films and do a report on it...

Untitled

We'll see how this course goes. It looks pretty cool looking through it. We'll be using our phone cameras for any recording he'll do for now, but maybe in the future if he likes it enough we'll get something more pro. Excited to see the possibilities and how it all turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...