Monday, October 2, 2023

7th grade homeschool curriculum

 

Now that the dust has settled and I am starting to get things unpacked and opened up I think it's time to finally make a post about our curriculum choices for '23-'24 school year! 

Unboxing the 7th grade curriculum kit with Alex. He was mostly excited and that's always a good sign.

For Alex's main 7th grade curriculum we have purchased the non-religious 7th grade curriculum kit as the main bulk of his school work. This is the 2nd year in a row that we have gone with Timberdoodle. I love the variety it provides and the freedom it gives us to use other things too. 

7th grade curriculum kit from Timberdoodle (non-religious)

There's so much good stuff in this curriculum kit. It's a little overwhelming at first. Okay, I'm still overwhelmed, but mostly it just makes me excited for all the things we can do.

All the items we got in the elite non-religious kit are marked with the dark blue dots

 

We got the elite non-religious which is everything with a dark blue dot in the image above. We also didn't get the math they recommended (Math-U-See) and there are a few minor things we switched out, but for the most part it's pretty much this list.

Earth Science for Alex from the Timberdoodle kit

An art project from the Timberdoodle kit.

There are so many books that I can't share each one individually in this post, but I will try to share as we use them. I will also share the other things that aren't from the curriculum kit that we'll be using this school year in other book sharing posts.

I hope you found this helpful in some way. I will always be grateful for other homeschool families that share their curriculum. It's super helpful to see what others do and what works.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...