Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Changes

I did mention recently that I am making some changes, and as you can see I've started!  When I named my blog "Our homeschool notebook" it was for lack of a better name.  I really wanted something more original, and neat.  It took me a while, but I've finally figured it out!  I came up with it while editing pictures, and loved this picture of the bee on the purple flowers I took recently.  It really captures what I feel like we are doing everyday.  Flitting from flower to flower trying to get all we can in whether it be at home doing school work, or outside, or anywhere.  I decided that I wanted more of a nature-like feel to our homeschool blog because that's one of my favorite things to do, be out in nature, learning, with my children. 

So, that's a start for tonight.  It's a work in progress.  I hope have some nicknames soon for each child, and other plans.

Oh, and I have our school pictures coming soon!

Desiree


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...