Saturday, November 23, 2013

I'm thankful for...

A little list of the things I am thankful for so far this month:

~my sewing machine
~nature walks
~birthdays 
IMG_4838

~Time out for Women
~Fun family trips
~Cute hair cuts on little boys

 IMG_4840

~New Sunday clothes for April
~Old homeschool lapbooks from 4 years ago
~Beautiful birds at the bird feeders

 IMG_4843

~Fun art lessons
~A warm home
~Lunch at Applebees

IMG_4846

~Christmas music on the radio
~My camera that captures beautiful pictures
~Hot cocoa

IMG_4847

~Forgiveness, and being able to let things go
~Five in a row stories, particularly Cranberry Thanksgiving
~a clean bathroom

IMG_4853

~ Yummy cranberry bread
~Thanksgiving break next week
~swim lessons with friends
 
IMG_4867

~People who are great examples to me
~Membership to A.C. Gilbert house
~A homeschool bookstore called Exodus books

IMG_4873

~ enjoying the fall season
~Beautiful colored leaves
~ Good books and stories to read


Desiree

1 comment:

  1. We love Cranberry Thanksgiving and Exodus Books, too! Good list.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...