Saturday, December 27, 2014

Christmas time art

We spent some time on art over the month of December.

Here is a sampling of some of the art projects we did...

We made mangers, inspired by this blog, serving pink lemonade.

IMG_7382

Aaron created an oil lamp out of clay.

IMG_7384

Aric created a manger out of clay.

IMG_7385

Some freestyle paintings of the manger/nativity by Aric.

IMG_7386

I put up some butcher paper, and we painted a big tree.  Never got around to decorating it though.

IMG_7388

April made some Dr. Who themed snowflakes.

IMG_7389

IMG_7390

IMG_7391

We also started a perler bead nativity, but it isn't finished.  I think we'll keep working on it though!  It's pretty cute, and I've been having fun making it with the kids. I sure love art, and would do it everyday if I could!

Desiree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...