- Computer--Blogging, planning for school, bills, catching up, etc.
- Allergies--I can't sleep when I'm sneezing and coughing like crazy.
- My children--Not as much now that they are older, but I still have at least one crawl into bed with me everynight.
- Worries/fears--Everything under the sun becomes a worry when I'm supposed to be sleeping!
- Stormy weather--I always love to hear and see the storms. Too exciting to sleep
- Too hot/cold--Cold is worse for me than hot. I get shivery at night sometimes.
- Sickness-- Me or any of my family. I am usually up with the sick kids.
- Hunger--this one doesn't happen very often because I'm not usually hungry in the evening, but once in a while.
- Too much to do--sometimes I wish I didn't have to pause to sleep!
- Reading books--not as often though because I don't like to turn on the lights.
- Hotels--I often don't sleep well in different places
- Editing pictures--back when I actually took pictures, that is.
- Strange noises--This is a given
- Bad dreams--
- Exciting trips or plans--If something exciting is coming up I will keep thinking about packing or planning or whatever is involved.
- Laundry--I will stay up to get ahead on the laundry sometimes. Or maybe it's that I'm awake so I figure I might as well switch a few loads.
Monday, June 6, 2016
52 lists: Things that keep me up at night (week 22)
What keeps me up at night? That list might be too long. Maybe I should just make a list of what doesn't keep me up at night. Note that I am also typing this post when I should be in bed :)