Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Blog stuff

As you can see I've been doing some housekeeping on the blog...

Screenshot-2017-11-21 Our homeschool notebook

The 2017 review crew year is over, so I thought it was time for some changes. I am still in the process of doing more, but for now this is where I am at. I've also created a link to the page up above for all my 2017 review crew posts. It was fun to see what we did this year. At this point I am unsure if I'll be invited back to the crew, but I've applied and sure hope to be asked back! Until then I will continue to make some changes, especially if I'm not asked back. I may decide to do something completely different! We'll see!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...