Friday, August 10, 2018

Blogging Through the alphabet: M is for Monster Cookies

abcblogbutton2

It's time for a new week of blogging through the alphabet! We are on letter M this week. I am pretty sure I missed the letter L, so I will get that up soon. My brain has been on overload lately. All these letters keep spinning around in my head! But, I'm not giving up, which I've thought about doing several times over the past week. I am just having a hard time coming up with fun Pinterest ideas I actually want to do that don't take a lot of prep and time!

So, this week, I was almost stumped again, but it finally came to me. I found these delicious monster cookies a while back (like a few years ago), and have loved making them ever since.

monster

I decided to do something that I don't usually do when I make these...I made them monster size. I usually just make them into a normal size cookie because it's just too big, but this time I decided to give the monster size a try. They baked just as great! My kids are going to love them for a treat tomorrow.

IMG_2925

I also don't follow the recipe exactly. I like to mix my Reese's Pieces in, but the recipe has you smoosh them all over the top. I like them better all mixed in. It works good either way. They do look pretty cool all covered on the top as the pinned picture shows.

IMG_2926

These Monster cookies have everything. Peanut Butter, chocolate chips, reese's chips, peanut butter chips,  and even some oats. They are the perfect mix of it all!

abcblogging2

That about wraps up my letter M post! I am joining these lovely co-hosts:



1 comment:

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...