Monday, June 17, 2019

Library summer reading program

All of the local schools are out, so that means the summer reading sign ups have started. I had 2 boys who were super excited to go sign up today. So that's what we did! We stopped at our 2 favorite libraries today to sign up for their programs. Our local library and one just North that we stop at a lot when we are in that part of town. They have to read double if they want to sign up for both!

First stop was our local library
Untitled

Then we headed up to the Wilsonville library. They had a fun set up, so we had to get some pictures with their fun back drops. Alex happily posed.

UntitledUntitled
Untitled

 We had 2 sign up for the elementary reading and science logs...

Untitled

One kid signed up for the teen reading log...

Untitled

And 2 of us signed up for the adult program. (April is now considered an adult, so she had to pick that one) I was super excited to pick one up for myself too. I could use a good challenge. There is a bingo sheet on the other side.

Untitled

I love summer reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...