- Soccer: I like to watch my kids play soccer. I even coached a pee wee team last fall which is huge for me, the non athletic type.
- Swimming: I love to swim.
- Baseball: I like to watch a good baseball or softball game. I like to play too! We usually go every summer with Michele's work to watch a big game up in Portland.
- Bowling: I enjoy watching and playing. We have been trying to do this a lot this summer.
- Roller skating: Love to roller skate, and so do my kiddos.
- Kayaking and canoeing: I like to do both, but I prefer a kayak over a canoe.
- Olympics: I do love to watch a good variety of games in the Olympics. Even stuff I don't usually watch.
- Bike riding: This is one of my favorites. I love to go on a ride with my family, or by myself.
Sunday, July 31, 2016
52 lists: The sports I like to watch or play (week 30)
Well, this is week 30, and I've missed a whole lot of lists, but I'm going to keep trying! This week is sports that I like to watch or play. I'm really not big on playing sports. As a kid I was always too clumsy, and missed the ball too much so I never liked to play. I'm a bit better as an adult, but I am too slow now to really get into it. I love to watch my kids though. Here are the active things I like to do (and watch)...