- Emergen-C~ at the first sign of a cold we start pumping the vitamin C.
- Set up a bed or a couch in the living room for daytime care.
- Lots of books and movies
- A bowl (if needed)
- Search internet for advice, or diagnosis
- Pain medication
- Hot or cold packs depending on what is needed
- Lots of laundry (if flu-like illness)
- Disinfecting everyting
- Dr. visit if absolutely necessary
- Chicken noodle soup
- Puzzle books or puzzles
- Lots and lots of prayers
- Sleep, sleep, sleep
Monday, October 24, 2016
52 lists: When we are sick (week 42)
We don't really have anything out of the ordinary that we do when we are sick. It's mostly just survival mode until everyone is better. So, for this list I will list the basics of how we handle sickness in our family.