Saturday, February 25, 2017

F is for Face

Pie Face that is!
pieface


You want a game that really makes you laugh!?  Like the deep in the gut kind of laugh! I didn't think I'd enjoy playing this game at all, but we got it for one of my boys for Christmas, so I had to play it at least once. Well, when I sat down to play it with them I didn't realize how much I'd laugh, and how enjoyable it really would be. I thought I'd just be annoyed at getting splatted with whipped cream. Didn't sound like much fun at first. Boy was I wrong! We all had a blast playing together, and I wouldn't mind playing it again.

You really get the best feel of this game by seeing it in action, so here are some videos we captured from the night we played it...



No matter how many times someone gets splatted it still seems to be funny again and again!

I am linking this up with...

A Net In Time Schooling

5 comments:

  1. I've always wondered if I would enjoy it. It looks like fun however I'm not so sure I'd have the courage to play.

    Thank you for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does make you hesitate. Sometimes we play without whipped cream and just use a wet sponge. That's less messy.

      Delete
    2. what a great alternative! It must be a keeper if you're all still playing it.

      Delete
  2. We have this game. The kids love it!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...