Sunday, February 5, 2017

C is for chess

IMG_1734

We have many versions of chess, and there are many more that the boys are always eying at the store. One of the first sets we had was No Stress Chess. This helped us (even me) get started in the world of chess. It helped us learn the rules and some strategy, so that we can now play without the helping cards.

I personally don't enjoy chess so much. It involves too much thinking, but it's a game that I'm glad my kids have learned to play.  My boys have started making up their own versions, so therefore I have no normal pictures of them playing for this post.

IMG_1732

It's fun to make up games sometiems!

IMG_1733

And, that's c is for chess!

1 comment:

  1. My kids love chess! I love this version of it! It seems like it would be super fun, and easy to play! Thank you for joining us in the blogging through the alphabet!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...