Saturday, June 10, 2017

Last day at Oaks Park

Or is it first day of official summer? This was hardly a school day! It was a super fun day, and the last day of our time with Summit charter. They always have an Oaks park/laptop turn in day, so we get the fun opportunity to enjoy the park for the day on the school!

Untitled

 The kiddie roller coaster was where we started. Alex was a little unsure about rides, and nervous at first, but this warmed him right up. I had to ride with him the first time, and thankfully after that he was fine. That thing is bumpy!

Untitled

The bumper cars were a favorite for Aaron and Aric.

Untitled
Untitled

The Disk'o is a great ride. After Alex realized he loved it, I had to ride it 3 times in a row! This is Aaron on it before the other boys were brave enough to go. He was showing them how it's done.

Untitled

I remember taking April on this balloon ride when she was 4. I always thought it was a little too high for my liking, but the boys loved it. Alex even went on it a few times.

Untitled

The tilt'a'whirl was a fun one. We had to do that one a few times.

Untitled

The scrambler is always a must. We rode that one so much I lost count.

Untitled

Untitled

Alex rode the bumpy boats...

Untitled

Untitled

It was a fun day. The kids could have kept going, but the school day time for rides closed at 3. On our way back we encountered heavy traffic all the way back down, so I was glad they were all worn out. The car was mostly quiet for our extra long car ride back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...