Saturday, July 29, 2017

Some new curriculum! (and a planner)

I am sorry blog readers! I really need to get on the ball on this blog. It has been a struggle to get anything up on this blog the past few weeks. We just haven't been doing much in the way of schooling. Now that I have my family and personal stuff on the other blog I have to figure out what to post about on here now, especially during the summer when not a lot of formal schooling is going on.

It is that time of year to start getting ready for the new school year, so I thought I'd share some new curriculum. I am not buying much this year. I have so much already that I'm saturated with curriculum between the review crew, and the charter school the last 2 years. Not to mention we haven't made it through a lot of what we already have!

But, the boys have been wanting to do chemistry, so I went ahead and ordered this set from Apologia young explorer series, Chemistry and Physics. They are excited for this new science.

Untitled

I also ordered my favorite planner while I was at it. I have to have a paper planner too! (as well as the computer planner) I have used this one for the past 3 years, so I am used to it. I love it.

Untitled

This is another Apologia science set (for a review) that I received recently. It is a high school Marine Biology course, but I am the one doing it! I've always loved studying the ocean, and I'm enjoying reading and studying it as if I was doing the class for myself!

Untitled

That's all I have to share for now for new curriculum. I have some Life of Fred to possibly order still, and then I think we'll be good for the new school year! Oh, and new student books for All About Reading Level 1. I will share as I get more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...