Friday, July 7, 2017

K is for Kitten

Well, I completely failed at keeping up with the abc posts on a weekly schedule, but there are still some great games I had lined up to share. I think I'll finish it anyway! It's almost over, so I can't link any of the past ones up, but oh well!

I'm going to go back to the ones I missed, and fill in from there.

The first of the ones I missed is the letter K. For the letter K we have a game called Exploding Kittens. We first discovered this game at a library homeschool game day. One of our friends brought his game, and all the kids had a great time laughing. We even had to shush them a few times because they were just getting loud.

Untitled

I've played it once since we bought it. The kids love it, I can take it or leave it. It's definitely an interesting game. Too hard to explain the full game, but basically you don't want to draw the Exploding Kitten card. It will blow you up. There are other cards that will keep you safe if you have them. Each card has it's own action or purpose.

That's Exploding Kittens! No action shots, sorry!


A is for aggravation
B is for Bingo
C is for Chess
D is for Derby
E is for Evening of Games
F is for Face
H is for Hullabaloo  
I is for It 
J is for Jenga  
K is for Kitten
L is for Laser Maze
M is for Math
N is for Nothing yet (lol, I need an N!)
O is for out 
P is for Pictionary (coming soon)  
Q is for Qwirkle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...