Sunday, March 26, 2017

J is for Jenga

Jenga

This week's abc blog post is the letter J, so I picked Jenga for our family game of the week. We love a good game of Jenga over here. We have played it many different ways, some just plain old fun, and some for learning.

One time we played to practice multiplication...

IMG_8895

We play and talk about books with our special edition of Jenga for "booklovers"... (I love playing this one)...

IMG_8265
June 8, 2015~ played while camping
We have played a giant version at a farmer's market during the summer...

P7160145
July 16, 2015
And, we play together for any ol' game night just for fun...

IMG_1830

Our Jenga game is well loved, and I believe we've had it since we got married. It doesn't even have the box anymore.

IMG_1833

It has been used for building towers, counting, even one block has a smiley face because we used it for a baby Jesus one Christmas. They are handy little blocks, and make for a fun family game.

IMG_1834

I am linking this up with:

A Net In Time Schooling

Here are my other abc posts:

A is for aggravation
B is for Bingo
C is for Chess
D is for Derby
E is for Evening of Games
 F is for Face
H is for Hullabaloo  
I is for It

2 comments:

  1. Jenga is a great game! I like your idea for practicing multiplication.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a fun game. My bigger middle loves the physicality of all those tumbling sticks. I think he is torn between knocking them over on purpose and his desire to win!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...