Sunday, July 16, 2017

T is for Twister

For the letter T I have Twister. Every once in a while the kids just love to pull this one out. It definitely gets them moving and laughing. It's pretty easy to play.

IMG_1963

 Spin the spinner...

IMG_1962

And reach for it!

IMG_1961

The cat thought it was for him... (yes his tail looks funny because it was healing from a wound)

IMG_1960 The end.

IMG_1959 Here are the other abc blog posts:

A is for aggravation
B is for Bingo
C is for Chess
D is for Derby
E is for Evening of Games
F is for Face
H is for Hullabaloo  
I is for It 
J is for Jenga  
K is for Kitten
L is for Laser Maze
M is for Math
N is for Nothing yet (lol, I need an N!)
O is for out 
P is for Pictionary (coming soon)  
Q is for Qwirkle
R is for Rummikub
S is for Sequence (States and Capitals)
T is for Twister
U is for clU
V is for 
W is for 
X is for 
Y is for 
Z is for Zingo 

2 comments:

  1. You are almost there! We tried to think of a game that starts with N - do you have a Nintendo Wii? If not, can you still rent them for an epic video game night? :) That's all we could think of!

    Oh, my kids played Twister for the first time last month, :D I love that you took on games for the blogging through the alphabet - what a fun theme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOooh, thanks for that idea. I am really stuck on N. I am way overdue for finishing this alphabet game thing, and keep wanting to give up.

      Delete

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...