Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Magic Stix Markers (A review)

From the makers of Kwik Stix, The Pencil Grip, Inc., there are now markers, Magic Stix! We had the opportunity to try them out just before Christmas this year so we could share about this great gift idea. You can even order them from Amazon and still have time for them to get here before Christmas with Prime shipping.

image

 So, what are Magic Stix, and how are they different from regular markers? The biggest difference is that they won't dry out super fast! They are guaranteed 7 days without the cap off and they won't dry out. They are also odor free. I had my boys smell them to see (because I can't smell), and they said they couldn't smell anything. This is a benefit for those who are sensitive to smells.

image

Olaf has been visiting us for this Christmas season, and he brought some coloring pages to use with our new Magic Stix markers. We sat down and tried them out.

image

image

They are nice for little hands to hold. They are washable. I was able to easily wipe off the table from the little toddler's mishaps. The colors are bright and bold.

image

I colored this full page, and I have to say these were very nice to color with. They are not fine, but I was able to still color in most small spaces. I really liked how I could color a large area, and I felt like the marker didn't run out halfway through the picture. That's a sign of a good marker! I feel like these will outlast our regular markers for sure.

image
Colored with Magic Stix markers from The Pencil Grip, Inc.

I highly recommend these. They aren't much more than the usual counterparts. They are currently available through Amazon. Give 'em a try!

Disclaimer: I was given this pack of markers for free for my honest blog review, and asked to share about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...