Sunday, January 7, 2018

The words that touch your soul {52 Lists} #1

52listwk1


I am so excited to join Olive and Plaid for another year of 52 lists. I have wanted to do it again more completely since the first time I did it. I think I only got about half the lists done last go round, so I'm ready to do more this time!

This week is the words that touch my soul. I like this list because I love words and especially words that inspire me. So, here are the words that touch my soul in no particular order.

Simplify
Family
Slow
Nature
Home
Children
Happiness
Joy
Serve
Love
Charity
Friendship
Laughter
Rest
Trust
Contentment 

I have also been thinking about what my word would be for the year. I have never picked a word of the year before because I couldn't pick just one. But, one came to me this year. One word is sticking out in my mind as something I need to seek out more, and by seek out I mean put myself in places where this can happen more often. The word is Inspired. I haven't felt inspired like I used to. I feel like I never have the inspiration I need when I need it. I think that's because I'm not putting myself in the quiet places I need to be getting more inspired and understanding what He wants me to do in all areas of my life.

So, there it is. My first list of the year. I make no promises, but I do hope that I can get up a list each week as I join Olive and Plaid for the weekly 52 lists post.

52 lists with Olive & Plaid
 

3 comments:

  1. Yay! So happy to have you join us and with such a lovely list of words. INSPIRED - a very touching word to ponder and embrace over the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m happy to see you join too! Very inspiring! I hope you find that spot. 💙

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful list!! Looking forward to sharing 2018 with you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...