Monday, January 15, 2018

Your greatest comforts {52 lists} #2

Untitled

My cat's greatest comfort is a nice warm spot to cozy up in. My greatest comforts are many...

~Sunshine
~My family
~Prayer
~Scriptures
~Home
~Fuzzy Socks
~Good books
~Pictures, paintings, and photography
~Solving puzzles
~A soft blanket
~The beach/ocean
~The mountains
~Friends and people I know and love
~Good food
~A kitchen and pantry with food to cook meals for my family
~Watching a good movie with my family
~Date night with my hubby
~Vacation
~True words
~Uplifting quotes
~Knowledge
~Birds chirping outside
~Signs of new life
~Creating something or being creative
52 lists with Olive & Plaid

1 comment:

  1. Yes to so many of these! I've got a soft blanket and warm socks right now :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...