Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Wordless Wednesday: Puzzles!

Puzzles

We were leaving for a lunch date last week, and the kids were bored. I suggested they do some puzzles at the table, and pulled a few out that hadn't been done in a while (like 3) because I knew just suggesting it might mean they won't do it on their own. I set them on the table, and came home to this...

Untitled

A whole table full of puzzles all done! They decided to pull even more out, and it turned out to be a fun time for them while we were gone.

I am linking up to Tots and Me Growing up Together

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That's wonderful and a lot of puzzles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love puzzles! I've been waiting for a good snow storm to start another puzzle.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...