Sunday, March 11, 2018

Ways I can cleanse for Spring {52 lists} #10

Spring is such a nice time of renewal. A time to think about freshening up and cleaning up. New life is coming in the blossoms and flowers. Things start to come alive. I think I have even already started to get the Spring cleaning bug, and want everything to just be fresh and clean as soon as possible. The sunshine sure does shine a lot of light on all those dingy dark corners of the house and yard doesn't it?

I'm sure there are a lot of great ways to clean for spring, but my list isn't just about cleaning. It's also going to include ways I like to refresh myself and my home as we all start to wake up from the sleepy winter doldrums.

Ways that I would like to cleanse for Spring...

Take a trip to the ocean
Declutter and deep clean the house
Re-evaluate the rest of our school year to get us to Summer
Plant some flowers and freshen up the yard
Clear out old and broken toys from backyard
Organize parts of house that are bugging me
Spring decorating projects that make the house look fresh and new
Deep clean inside of van
Dream about a garden
Take a trip to the mountains.
Take the boat to the lake
Paint some walls to freshen up the inside of the house
Paint outdoor furniture (I want to re-paint our picnic table this Spring)
Clean the carpets or replace flooring
Home improvement projects
Early morning walks because the sun is up earlier

That sounds like a fun list! I don't know how many we'll actually do, but hey I can dream! I am linking this up to Olive & Plaid.


52 lists with Olive & Plaid

1 comment:

  1. "organize parts of the house that are bugging me" would equal my whole house right now :) I really want to paint, also. I just need more energy to keep up with it all. Great list!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...