Thursday, May 3, 2018

A new round of abc blogging!

I am going to be doing this blogging through the alphabet thing again! This time as a co-host. This is the first time I've co-hosted anything, so I'm pretty excited. Hoping it'll keep me inline too!

I have really enjoyed being a part of the abc blogging posts. I am still unsure if I am going to have a theme, or just go with the flow of life to give me abc topics. A theme sure does make it easier! I just can't decide yet.

abcblogging2

 I will be posting on Thursdays along with these other hosts:
There will be a linky for you to join too! So, think about it, and join us starting next Thursday for the letter 'A'.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you are joining us! Welcome and I know we will have a ton of fun hosting the blogging through the alphabet linkup this time around! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking I might join you on this with my new little web space. I'm worried that I wouldn't be able to come up with ideas, but maybe if I can find a theme it would help me.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...