Thursday, June 14, 2018

Blogging Through the Alphabet: F is for Father's Day craft

abcblogbutton2

It's time for another abc blogging through the alphabet post! I am ready this week to share with you a Father's Day craft that we did. I found this craft and added it to my "father's day mother's day" board on Pinterest. It's a classic handprint craft, and I even got my 12 year-old to do it. Made my Momma heart happy. I convinced him that Dad would love his big handprint too.



Untitled

He decided he would be creative and do a "camo" style handprint. I love when big kids get into something so much. Another nice thing is he did it all by himself!

Untitled

Voila! A blue camo handprint!

Untitled

Then he had to think of 5 reasons why he loves Dad. This proved to be a great thinking activity for all the kids. Dad, if you are reading this don't read any further! You can see them on Sunday!

Untitled
Aaron, 12 years old

Untitled
Aric, 9 years-old

Untitled
Alex, 7 years-old

Join us in the abc blogging adventure. These other great bloggers are my co-hosts, you can see what they are all up to as well. Link up below!


abcblogging2



2 comments:

  1. Such a special activity. We did something silimar several years ago and my husband still has them tacked up on the wall. Precious.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...