Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Blogging Through the Alphabet: G is for good things and games

abcblogbutton2

I am still here, and yes I am still blogging through the alphabet. There have been a lot of good things happening since it is summer, and I am just wanting to enjoy it all. That means that I don't want to sit down at the computer much.

This week is real simple for my letter G Pinterest fun. I am a fan of games of all types, so it comes as no surprise that I have a game board on Pinterest. I was surprised to find that I have very few pins on there though! Pinterest is my first go to usually for group games, or co-op games, or just games for my own family.

I don't have any pictures to share this time, but I did use the games board this week. We were waiting for our food to be brought to our table, and I searched my Pinterest board for some "Would you rather" games. It turned out to be a fun activity to do while waiting for our food. If you can't access Pinterest while out and about there are a few free printables for the 'would you rather' games. It was just an off the cuff sort of thing, so I didn't print anything up this time.

So, there you have it. You can look at my board, or search for games on Pinterest. There are some fun ones out there!



abcblogging2



1 comment:

  1. We have the "Would You Rather" card game. We don't use it as a game, but sometimes bust it out for mealtime conversations.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...