Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Blogging Through the Alphabet: I is for Imagine Dragons

I am a lot late, I know. I'm really trying to figure out how it is I have so little time and so much to do everyday. Someday I might figure it out! But, better late than never!

One of the reasons I was so late on the letter I was because it was a hard letter! I really was stumped on this one. As I was thinking about the things that start with the letter I, I thought of Imagine Dragons. It's my son's favorite group, and he sings their songs all the time. So, I thought it might be fun if there was something on Pinterest that I could find to do with an Imagine Dragons song. In my search I found this video of a 4th grade class singing and using bucket drums for the song Thunder by Imagine Dragons.



I knew my boys would enjoy doing this! I played a karaoke version of Thunder on the TV and we tried it out. Here is our version. I know it's not the best recording, and they aren't that exciting to watch, but I wanted to put the video up to show that they did it! They didn't want to try re-recording because they were in the middle of something when I had them come sing. Summer is so distracting!


Well, that's the letter I, Pinterest edition! I'm sure most of you have already linked up to my co-hosts:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...