Friday, July 27, 2018

Smart Kidz Radio (A REVIEW)

Smart Kidz Radio

When my oldest was little, and even when I had more young children, I always thought it would be a good idea to have a children's radio station. Some days I really wished we had something to flip on that wasn't just a regular radio station for my young kids because the music can be so questionable. Since there was never such a thing we always made sure to have CD's along with us. Smart Kidz Media has come up with something kinda like what I was thinking for so many years. They have a new thing called Smart Kidz Radio. It's an online live radio feed with kids "edutainment" (learning) songs playing 24/7.

Smart Kidz Radio

To listen to this free kids radio station all we had to do was sign up by creating an account. When we want to listen all we have to do is sign in and the radio screen pops up. It looks like this...

Untitled

It has a large pause button to easily pause the live feed. It's colorful, and the music is very fun. I would love to be able to take this along with us anywhere. It needs an internet connection, so I guess anywhere we have an internet connection, it would work. I even have the technology to have it playing in the van if I use my phone's data. When all my children were little it would have been a great thing. Now I have older kids that won't go for it as this music is definitely for the younger crowd. But, I think I could get them all to listen to the podcast fairy tales. Yep, there are fairy tales too, and they are very fun to listen to as well! Alice and Wonderland, Cinderella, Goldilocks, Hansel and Gretel, and more. I love the old fashioned narrator voice too. They would make a good bedtime story too.

Smart Kidz Radio


Eventually, there will be some On Demand availability. That is where the cost will come in. I believe the On Demand will only be available for purchase. But, isn't it great, you can try out the radio now, for free! Just go and sign up.

Smart Kidz Radio

This is a great thing available to children. Now they have their very own kind of station to listen to, and all of the songs have a good message, or an educational content. I can't think of a better way for kids to learn something in a memorable way. The songs are all catchy, and fun. I imagine I'll be hearing songs repeated even when the station is off. I have a 7 year-old that loves this stuff still. He's not too big yet.

If you want to see what the other crew members had to say about this fun musical review, you can click on the banner below.

Smart Kidz Radio Homeschool Reviews
Crew Disclaimer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...