Thursday, May 2, 2019

Thankful Thursday

Tonight I am thankful for:

12. Being able to go get some plants and pots to start a little garden, and that Alex is super excited to help.
13. The tickets we won for a play we are going to tomorrow.
14. The dinners that April has been making on Sunday nights.
15. Finishing an audio book with the kids (Hatchet.)

This list was harder than I thought it would be tonight. Life is always throwing curveballs, and it's not always easy to keep gratitude in check. But I am grateful for more than I can put into words.

This is part of my ongoing thankful list. My last post was on 4/11/19.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...