Thursday, June 25, 2020

Beach Trip and Thankful Thursday

We spent the day at the beach yesterday. It was beautiful. Even with all the fog. I love the Oregon Coast or any beach for that matter. It's a place that brings me peace and comfort. It's a place that's so wide and open it gives us all space yet we are all still together. I can just sit and think while the kids are off running around digging holes and being loud and all I hear are the waves. It was a fun day.

Untitled

What made it even better is that we were there with friends.

Untitled
Playing ultimate frisbee on the beach was the boys' favorite part of their day.



They all dug deep holes. Some even got buried.

Untitled

We walked on the beach...

Untitled

Some were even brave enough to get in the cold water...

Untitled

That was yesterday. Now today is Thursday. I'm having a hard time getting going. And, I'm sunburned. So, I need to take the time to be thankful today. Here it is!

Today I'm thankful for:

36. Prayer. Some days it's all I have
37. Cell phone cameras. I always forget my camera, and these cell phone cameras have come a long way.
38. Birds. I find comfort in hearing the birds outside no matter where I am, at home, at the beach, camping, at the park. I discovered that I could even hear them at the beach yesterday in some nearby trees.

This is a continuation of my thankful list. My last thankful Thursday post was on 5/21/20.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...