Tuesday, June 9, 2020

The 52 lists project: List 22


Untitled


This week I am listing my favorite places I have been to. I'm sure this list would be bigger if I were a world traveler as there are many places I would love to visit. Some things I list are general, but most are specific.

List your favorite places you have been:

1. Disneyland
2. The ocean/beach (any, too many to choose from, and I just generally love this place no matter where it is)
3. The Temple
4. Hawaii
5. Legoland
6. Any lake
7. Any Mountains/forest (hiking, scenic views, snow trips)
8. The Farm (pumpkin patches, apples, berries, gardens)
9. The Portland Art Museum
10. Rhododendron Gardens
11. Magic Mountain
12. Jelly Belly Factory
13. Silverfalls
14. Caves: Lava beds national monument in northern CA
15. Living in Philomath/Corvallis area
16. Any bookstore
17. Any library
18. Enchanted Forest
19. Home
20. Church
21. Krispy Kreme donut store (or any donut store really)
22. Great Wolf Lodge
23. Balboa Park in San Diego

This was a fun list to make. I liked thinking about places I have been to, and which ones were my favorite. I generally just like going places, so most of what we do as a family made the list. But, there were a few special trips that really were my favorite. Those are the top 5. Where are some of your favorite places that you have been?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...