Tuesday, June 16, 2020

The 52 lists project: List 23

Untitled

This week's list is things that make me laugh. I have never really thought about what makes me laugh. Seriously! It wasn't easy to come up with things. I asked the boys what made them laugh to get some ideas, but what makes them laugh is not the same as what makes me laugh. So they were no help. I had to come up with them all on my own.

Here's my list of what makes me laugh:

  1. My friend Kimmy
  2. Playing games
  3. Meme's about Coronavirus
  4. My kids
  5. My Hubby
  6. Riding a roller coaster (or any crazy/silly ride)
  7. Mom's night/getting together with my girlfriends
  8. Animals (pets, farm, zoo, the funny things they do)
  9. Comedy shows
  10. Studio C
  11. Toy Story 4
  12. Runny Babbit books
  13. Fuller House (Netflix show)
  14. Christmas Morning
  15. Parties
  16. Holidays
  17. Birthdays
  18. Dad/Grandpa jokes
  19. Phineas and Ferb
  20. Camping
  21. Joke books
  22. Good comics
That's all I could come up with. I love that at the end of each list there is a thought or a challenge to do something related to the list. This time it's to fill my days with actions that make me laugh more. Apparently I need to do that since this list was so hard to write!

What makes you laugh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...