Tuesday, June 2, 2020

The 52 lists project: List 21

Life kind of threw us all for a loop and I stopped doing my lists for a while, but I picked it back up again this week. It's already week 21: List the things you want to make. I have a lot of things I want to make! Some of these things are physical things, and some are just things to make life better. Some of these things I know how to do, I just haven't done them, and some things I don't know how to do yet or I just have to figure out.

My list of things I want to make:

  1. A garden
  2. A quilt
  3. Doll clothes
  4. An Adirondack chair (plans by Ana White)
  5. Amigurumi (little crocheted dolls/figurines)
  6. A jigsaw puzzle (I want to start a new one)
  7. Nature study notebook
  8. Felting
  9. A beautifully remodeled bathroom
  10. Painted rocks
  11. An updated scrapbook
  12. Family T-shirts
  13. A dress
  14. A knitted scarf or hat
  15. A more peaceful home
  16. New friends
  17. Chore charts
  18. A summer bucket list
  19. Good use of my time
  20. A corn hole game out of wood
  21. Halloween costumes
  22. Pretty much anything at the craft store
  23. Truffles/chocolate treats

This list is ever-changing as I find new things I want to make, and cross the current ones off the list. There are some things on this list that have been there for a very long time. Like Amigurumi. I just can't figure out how to follow the directions! I get stuck every time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...