Wednesday, October 13, 2021

And That's A Wrap!

It's finally finished! We made it through the whole alphabet! This marks the end of ABC blogging for me. That doesn't mean I won't still post some of our LEGO builds and fun. In fact, there are some changes coming for me and blogging, so stay tuned. My co-host Chareen is also wrapping up in her post Blogging Through the Alphabet from A to Z. Join us in wrapping up your ABC blogging if you'd like!

Shutterstock_1100020775

Here are my wrap-up builds:

First, I made a Fall Leaf mosaic. The instructions can be found at Frugal Fun 4 Boys and Girls in the Fall LEGO Mosaic Ideas with Printable Cards blog post. I printed and laminated the cards last Fall, and pulled them out so we could have something easy and fun to build while listening to stories or watching movies.

Untitled

I had to substitute some pieces, but it still looks like a leaf.

IMG_4909

I also finished the Winnie the Pooh set from last week. That tree was sure fun and interesting to build. 

IMG_4903

I love the characters too.

IMG_4901

Look at the log and campfire! It looks like a party.

IMG_4902

Here's the inside of Pooh's tree house.

IMG_4906

I love the box of Pooh sticks and hunny pots.

IMG_4905

The details are fun.

IMG_4904

A close up of the house from the side. 

IMG_4907

That's all for our LEGO fun this week! Thank you for reading and joining us!

Now it's your turn to share! Please join co-host Chareen and me as we blog through the alphabet and link-up below:


To see what others shared last week, visit the Letter Z blogging through the alphabet post.
 
 
**Rules for linking up:
  1. Your post must be family-friendly. We have the right to remove any posts that are inappropriate. 
  2. When linking up you agree to give us permission to share your post or a photo in any future blog posts and social media shares. 
  3. Please link back to the host or co-hosts blog, and use the image if you want. 
  4. If you can, check out a few other posts in the link-up and leave some comment love. 
  5. Please, make sure your posts relate to the alphabet or blogging through the alphabet in some way. Evergreen content (past posts that relate) is also welcome. 
  6. The link-up will be available for one week for each letter. The Linky party is scheduled to go live at 2pm every Wednesday.
  7. Last of all, have fun. If you can’t join for one week, don’t stress. Just join next time, and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...