Thursday, October 21, 2021

Saying goodbye to this blog

I have been feeling like changes were coming for the past few months. They came rather sooner than I thought they would when Alex asked to go to school this fall. It was a change that was very good for our family. It wasn't easy, but it has been very good. With that said, my focus has changed (also a good thing), and I feel I need to step away from blogging with homeschooling as my primary focus. I am really trying to decide if I even want to blog at all anymore, but have decided I at least want to have the option to blog over at my family blog. So, if you'd like to continue following our family adventures come join me over at my family blog: The Winz Family Adventures. This is where I'll be from now on! It hasn't been updated for a few years, so I've got some work to do. I hope to see you over there!

3 comments:

  1. Big changes can open big opportunities. I hope you enjoy these changes. It has been a joy getting to know you through this blog. May God bless you and your family in this next part of life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lori! It's sometimes scary to close doors that I've loved having open for so long. But, I do look forward to see what's next. I wish you the best as well!

      Delete
  2. Will certainly miss your homeschooling information. I'm sorry to see you go.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think.

Thankful Thursday

It's always a relief to not be sick anymore. I am thankful for feeling better after a sickness, and also for the healing power that the ...