Here we are! The final letter of the alphabet, letter Z. I am thrilled to have made it all the way to the end! For this week's LEGO building fun I will share about our Zones. My co-host, Chareen is talking about Zoo Visits for Science on her blog.
There are many kinds of zones: construction zones, reading zones, end zones, time zones, you get the picture right? Today I'm talking about LEGO zones. Which, there are many of those too.
First, we have Emmett who works in a LEGO construction zone...
Next, we have The Play Zone on the LEGO website. A place where kids (or adults who like to) can play all kinds of games and watch things.
I played around with creating a DOTS bracelet.
But then there's my favorite zone, the building zone. Sometimes we have to move furniture to create a perfect building zone. For our building zone we moved part of the dining room table into the living room so we could build and watch a movie. The movie was Pooh's Heffalump Halloween Movie because...
...I opened an early birthday present! My Winnie the Pooh set. I thought it would be fun to get in the Pooh zone and watch a family favorite while I built it. Alex joined me building a different set. I am so excited for this set because I love Winnie the Pooh.
|Winnie the Pooh LEGO set|
|Pooh's Heffalump Halloween Movie. This was April's favorite when she was little.|
Opening up the Winnie the Pooh set...
Time to start building!
The characters are so cute!
Alex built this Technic set to add to his and his dad's race car collection. It's a good challenge for him this week as he has a few days off school.
Looking at all the bags laid out is very exciting!
Technic pieces are very cool. Love these colors too!
He went and got all the race cars to show he's adding to the collection...
Desiree @ Our Homeschool Notebook: All of my current ABC posts
Chareen @ Every Bed of Roses: Zoo Visits for Science
- Your post must be family-friendly. We have the right to remove any posts that are inappropriate.
- When linking up you agree to give us permission to share your post or a photo in any future blog posts and social media shares.
- Please link back to the host or co-hosts blog, and use the image if you want.
- If you can, check out a few other posts in the link-up and leave some comment love.
- Please, make sure your posts relate to the alphabet or blogging through the alphabet in some way. Evergreen content (past posts that relate) is also welcome.
- The link-up will be available for one week for each letter. The Linky party is scheduled to go live at 2pm every Wednesday.
- Last of all, have fun. If you can’t join for one week, don’t stress. Just join next time, and enjoy!